- Ubiflex B3 is 3.5mm thick and and can be compared with 18 pounds lead.
- Ubiflex is strengthened by an aluminum mesh reinforcement (B)
- Both sides are coated with a mixture of modified bitumen and additives (D).
- The under layer is finished with a craft paper and film backing (A).
- Granules are added to the top surface in three colors (C),
Ubiflex is a non lead waterproof flashing material which can be used in most applications where lead is traditionally used to provide a weatherproof junction at features such as changes of direction and materials.
Video Flashing a cavity wall
Video Flashing to a wall
Ubiflex is available in different sizes and colors.
For more information on specific recommendations and limitations or sales, contact Ubbink or Bitufa Waterproofing BV.